In July of 2012 I had the opportunity to ride over 4,000 miles to Idaho and back on my F800GS. Upon arriving at Klim headquarters in Rigby, Idaho, I met with Brand Manager, Jayson Wickencamp, for a tour of their facility. Jayson was kind enough to explain Klim's warranty process in the video I shot just outside of their inspection and repair area.
We carry the complete line of Klim Technical Apparel and Gear at SoloMotoParts.com. We've ridden thousands of miles through deserts, mountains and highways in their products and we can attest to their durability, comfort and protective properties as one of the best options on the market today.
Here is Klim's complete warranty (at the time of this post) for your convenience. Please feel to contact us with any questions. We will always be happy to assist you with any issues you have with anything you buy from us.
We warrant *every product we make to be free of manufacturer defects for the **lifetime of the product. Additionally, all KLIM GORE-TEX® products are GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® for the **lifetime of the product. If these products fail due to a manufacturing or material defect, we will repair the product without charge, or replace it at our discretion. This warranty is not transferable. Product must be registered with KLIM (at www.KLIM.com) to receive warranty coverage.
* KLIM BOOTS are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one  year from the date of purchase. Aggressive running boards will accelerate the wear and tear on the soles of the boots. This is considered normal wear and tear. General warranty terms apply.
* The KLIM F4 HELMET is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for five  years from the date of purchase. General warranty terms apply.
* KLIM GOGGLES are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one  year from the date of purchase. Scratches are not covered under this warranty. General warranty terms apply.
** The lifetime of a product unfortunately does not mean your lifetime. The intensity under which the product is used determines this factor. Rips, tears, cuts, punctures, burns, accidents, improper care, negligence, normal wear-and-tear, modifications, alterations or use for a purpose other than which the product designed will void the lifetime warranty of even if the warranty issue is not related to these damages.
Warranty Freight Costs
1. Please be sure to ship the package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Freight costs to transfer warranty claims to KLIM for evaluation are the responsibility of the party making the claim. KLIM assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the party to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
2. KLIM will pay return freight costs for repair or replacement items that have been approved for coverage under the warranty policy or the return of uncovered items.