Surprisingly, even amongst the sea of rearset manufacturers Driven was able to make the D-Axis have a style of it's own. I'd probably categorize the D-Axis' design as a cross between "industrial Gilles" and "organic Sato". The D-Axis is just plain awesome. The color accent option is perfect in my opinion. I always cringe when I see a clean sportbike with giant gold rearsets - ew. Also, the ability to rotate the foot peg to change riding positions is very unique. I'm definitely intrigued.
* Up to 9 different mounting positions ranging from OEM height to 24mm back and 24mm up.
* Each foot peg rotates infinitely 360 degrees, adding 12mm up, down, forward, or backwards in addition to
the mounting plates.
* Each eccentric set is available in 6 different colors: black, blue, gold, red, silver, and titanium.
* Standard folding toe pegs on all models.
* Optional foot peg sliders available.
* Replacement parts are readily available.
* D-Axis and EST Technology.
* Reverse shift capable.
* Made in the USA.
Please note that prices are current as of the date of this post.