Introducing another interesting Rossi replica helmet - The Rossi Mugello Limited Edition.
For every Mugello race Valentino Rossi debutes a new helmet designed by Aldo Drudi and as usual AGV produced a replica and limited edition of his 2009 lid. Depicting two gloved hands holding his head, that Rossi says represents the difficulty of the Mugello track and his demanding Italian fans. The helmet also features images of Cesare and Cecilia, his two bulldogs that took Guido’s place, mimicking the pose on its back.
* 2-piece dual-density carbon Kevlar construction
* Ventilated by the IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) which features channels hollowed directly into the shell of the helmet
* Features a fully removable and washable Cool Max liner
* Comes with an anti-fog and anti-scratch polycarbonate clear Racer-X visor with tear-off system
* Replace the shield within seconds without the use of tools
* Double D-ring chin strap
* DOT and ECE-2205 certified